POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations :  : Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:31:52 EDT (-0400)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 20 Jan 2000 07:59:32
Message: <388705C4.ED8604E8@xs4all.nl>
Another variation on the tentacle thing.

If you think the quality of this AVI is poor you should've seen the MPG.
(I also made an animated GIF which looks much better but is harder to
view for most people here - perhaps I'll put it on some webpage).

This is just a character animation, so there's no background or setting.

To think that this just grew from an experiment to wrap a heightfield
around an arbitrary mesh-form...

Remco

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: